Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lancaster County

This past weekend, Max and I went up to Lancaster with our friend Missy and stayed with her parents. She and I drove up together Friday morning while Max was at work and spent the day together in the village of Intercourse. We visited Missy's Mom's shop:


We also went to the Lancaster Yarn Shop:



Here's what I got:

IMG_8256

IMG_8246 Lancaster County Fibers, alpaca, 230 yards, DK weight, naturally coloured. Made in Lancaster county. Added to Ravelry.

IMG_8252 Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball, 75% wool & 25% nylon, 460 yards, Fingering weight, colourway is Tropical Fish. Made in Germany. Added to Ravelry.

IMG_8249 Whorled Peace Zephyr, 255 yards, superwash merino. Made in Lancaster county. Added to Ravelry.

3 comments:

Mia said...

What a cute place! Is that middle yarn Zauberball? So pretty!

Ashley said...

Tell us more about the yarns!

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Looks like a lovely place to visit! Nice haul too--what will you make with the Zauerball? I've been drooling over the colors. : )

Thanks for the cookie recipe too--I've saved a copy for myself, looks yummy!