Monday, June 29, 2009

Max's new toy

Max got the new iPhone last week because I insisted that he bring his old one to the race and because of the rain, it was damaged beyond repair.

Le sigh.

Absolutely devastated at the thought of having to buy the latest and greatest in mobile phone technology, we stood in line outside the Apple store on the second day after the iPhone 3GS was released. Here's the very first video he took on his new phone.



Eye-rolling aside, which I love, I'm amazed at the clarity. Max seems to like it too... despite all his complaining. :) You know, because I forced him to buy the new phone!

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Cute! : ) I am hoping to get a new phone this summer, but can't decide between iPhone or Palm Pre. Apparently, where I am, AT&T doesn't have 3G service...so that may be the deciding factor.

That lemon sorbet recipe looks yummy; I've saved a copy. Thanks!