Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hooked on Twilight

After watching the Twilight movie a couple of weeks ago, I really wanted to read the book. The movie was good, so the book could only be better (at least that's always been my experience). And since I'd heard so many good things about the books, I decided to reserve the book at the library. I was number 15 on the waiting list! Last week I got an email that the book was in and I went that night to pick it up, reading it constantly whenever I had a minute. I was done by Friday or Saturday and totally in love with Edward Cullen. Sigh. Max just laughs at me... I always had this dumb high school girl in love look on my face when I was reading it. You'd think I was 16, not 30. But then I was sad. I didn't have the next book and although a friend at work had promised to bring them in, I wasn't going to have it over the weekend. So I started rereading it. :) At least from the part after Bella figures it out. Max just laughed some more. I finished my second read through last night. Not wanting to wait, I just ordered the whole series. Can't wait to read them all!

2 comments:

vanessa said...

if i love a book i can read it over and over again also :-)

nikkapotamus said...

I did the EXACT same thing! Only I finished on Saturday night and had to wait until the book store opened at noon on Sunday to go get the next ones!