Monday, April 13, 2009

Exhausted

It was a very busy weekend, lots of walking to see lots of stuff. Friday we hit some of the major monuments:
  1. Jefferson Memorial
  2. FDR Memorial
  3. Lincoln Memorial
  4. Reflecting Pool
  5. WWII Memorial
  6. Washington Monument
On Saturday it was cold and rainy but still we went downtown to see:
  1. US Botanic Garden
  2. Hirshorn Museum (my Dad and sister had a great time)
  3. Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History (unbelievably crowded)
  4. The White House (from the outside only)
  5. Dinner at Food Matters
Yesterday the weather was great. A little cool with the wind but otherwise really great. We spent the day at the National Arboretum. It was the first time for all of us and we loved it. The Bonsai garden alone is a amazing. We had a really great day, not too many people, lots of sunshine. For dinner we went to The Silver Diner on my Mom's request.

I took tons of pictures but they're still on my camera. I'll upload them as soon as I get a chance.

1 comment:

vanessa said...

holy cow, you have been busy!