Since today is the first day of summer, it seems right to update you on the progress of my summer knitting goals. I am very happy to tell you that I have made a lot of progress - really surprised myself!
* -Finish the next colour on my rainbow scarf (and working on the one after that - maybe I'll finish the whole thing this summer!)
* -Knit an Odessa baby hat with beads (in tropical storm Cherry Tree Hill yarn)
* -Knit the Katja baby halter (in red Manos de Uruguay cotton stria)
Still to go
(have not even touch either of these yet)
* -Finish my bamboo Clapotis
* -Knit the Debbie Bliss dress with eyelets