Friday, February 09, 2007

TGIF

In addition to the article from Real Simple I read a few weeks ago, this morning I read a bit in the February Vegetarian Times saying that positive thoughts are good for you. So here's my list of good thoughts for the week:
  • 1. Max bought flowers for me on Wednesday. It was totally out of the blue. The lilies are pretty and very fragrant.
  • 2. Yoga twice a week is paying off... I'm starting to notice a slight increase in flexibility, like being able to put my feet flat on the floor in poses that I could not when I first started. Still a long way to go but it's nice to see improvements.
  • 3. Max and I are having dinner with Erin and Simon this weekend. We haven't seen them in awhile so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll take pictures so you can see her knitting.
  • 4. My Mom received her birthday card on Tuesday, the day before her birthday.
  • 5. Last Saturday, Max and I went to see Pan's Labyrinth. It was dark and weird and I liked it.
  • 6. Marvin received his care package on Tuesday.
  • 7. We have the new Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner with shower caddy thanks to a new BzzAgent campaign. Not only is our shower cleaner because we can hang the Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner higher but it is also less crowded because we can do without our old wire shower caddy. I loved our old unit but the new one is way better. There's a $5 coupon available online if you want to try it out.
  • 8. Max left work early today to get a haircut. Since he finished before 5, he drove to me office to pick me up from work! Always love not having to take the Metro home.
  • 9. Finished reading part 12 of 252 of Moby Dick. I'm remembering as I go along.
  • 10. My coworker brought her son into work and I got to snap a picture of him wearing one of the hats I knit for him. He's so cute!
  • Swell hat for the "little" guy

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Cute kid picture! Looks like a very good week. :)