Sunday, February 04, 2007

I’m not perfect

The I’m Not Perfect photo meme was dreamed up by Natalie of keeping me in stitches. I'm definitely not perfect when it comes to housekeeping (unless there are people coming over for dinner or staying overnight, then I frantically clean for two days prior and up until the minute they arrive).



Tagging: Ashley, Tina, and Harriet

Also, there is a college student, herself a knitter, who is doing her thesis on knitters and knitting. She has set up an online survey to collect the information to put her paper together. If you're a knitter, would you mind taking a couple of minutes to go over and fill it out? It doesn't take long.

Here's the link!

2 comments:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Heh, I'll have to take some pictures and see what I come up with. :)

Natalie said...

You have a thing for plastic bags hanging all around, I see. ;)