Friday, July 10, 2009

Warehouse 13

The pilot episode of Warehouse 13 aired on Tuesday July 7, which we TiVo'd and watched last night. I was mostly interested after the first hour but still not completely sure... then I saw this:



From left to right:
  • Heirlooms Bridal Shoppe, 19 King Street West
  • Terraware Environmental, 13 King St W
  • Modella Ladies Wear, 13 King Street West, Dundas, Ontario, L9H 1T5, Canada
After that, I was avidly interested - hooked! Since my parents lived in Dundas for several year, I recognized many of the streets and shops. Even the location where their car crashed. We saved the episode so I can go back and rewatch the beginning to see if anything else is familiar.

The next episode airs on Tuesday, July 14. You can be sure that I will be watching!

No comments: