Monday, May 04, 2009

Bouchon

Aside from seeing the Cirque du Soleil show, O, the best part of my trip to Vegas was eating at Bouchon. Which is why I ate there on Wednesday and Thursday night. It is a beautiful restaurant in a gorgeous hotel - and the food is amazing! The bread is so pretty, light and delicious. I had the Grand Cru cocktail and it was yummy.

For dinner the first night, I had the Canard a L'Orange (duck with orange sauce, and vegetables)... the top was crispy and the meat was succulent and cooked just right. On the second night, I had the Truite aux Amandes (trout with almonds, green beans, and browned butter sauce).




For dessert, the first night I had the chocolate mousse... which was good, but on the second night I had the lemon tart - which was out of this world! So lemony. I was in heaven after the first bite.

No comments: