Monday, March 05, 2007

Erin's vest

Erin B's knited vest

Erin B is part of my knitting group at work. She finished knitting this vest some time ago but Friday was the first time I saw her wear it. It's her first time knitting cables and doing crochet edging - and she did a good job! I helped by demonstrating a little but all the work was done by Erin B. The pattern is based on Boogie and the yarn is something she picked up at Springwater. Just like my other friend Erin is always telling me that I can do it, I'm always happy to tell my knitting group to go for it. All the scary stuff is not so hard when you get the hang of it. Mostly. :)

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

It's very cute! I like the cable details and the yarn. :) Lately, I've been in the mood to knit a vest, must be a sign of spring or something.