Friday, May 26, 2006

Picking up

All week I've been putting off my knitting. I've reached the stage where I need to pick up stitches to knit the button band on my MIL's cardigan and, ugh. Does anyone ever think that's fun? No, I doubt it. But I started last night while Max and I watched the season's finale to House (thankfully I did, some parts were pretty graphic). So that's the plan for the weekend... finish picking up the stitches and knit the button band. If I need a break, I could always switch over to the rainbow scarf. I'm almost done with the second colour and will be happy to move onto the next, less intense orange. And maybe I'll even take some pictures!

Other possibilities for Memorial Day weekend:
  • Go to the movies to see Over the Hedge, Thank You for Smoking, or Stick it
  • Go to the gym
  • Go to the driving range to hit some golf balls
  • Practice driving the car around the neighborhood

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments: