Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Empty house

My parents came down from Canada for Christmas. It was great having them here and I was sad to send them off yesterday. Max is back at work today so it's just me and the cats. Here's a quick recap of the past week.

My Mom at the train station
Iceskating with my Dad and my neighbor's child, Caleb
Lunch with Mom and Dad at Rock Bottom
Checking out some recipes. The next morning we had barley for breakfast. It was good!
“The Art of Seuss: A Retrospective” Walking through a renowned, museum-quality exhibit that showcases artifacts and memorabilia celebrating the art of Theodore “Dr. Seuss” Geisel.
Me and Max at ICE! How the Grinch Stole Christmas


Me and my Mom

Dad and Mom at the Gaylord National Harbor



Dinner at Rosa Mexicano

National Harbor

National Christmas tree in Washington, DC

Dinner at Carrabas

Chinese for lunch including beef noodle soup, green beans and pork, fried dofu and pot stickers

Mom cooking the sausage for the stuffing for Christmas dinner

Christmas dinner with my parents and Max



No comments: