Saturday, February 14, 2009

Shopaholic

Last night I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic with two friends, a movie based on a book by Sophie Kinsella. We all really liked it and had a really good time and, ironically, left with the urge to go shopping.

The movie was light and funny. There was tons of amazing shoes and clothes, and many well known and familiar actors including Joan Cusack, John Goodman, John Lithgow, Krysten Ritter, Wendie Malick and Fred Armisen. Hugh Dancy was gorgeous and Isla Fisher was so cute. Their romance was a little unbelievable but overall that's probably my only complaint.

Now that I've seen the movie, I definitely want to read the book.

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

I didn't realize the cast was quite star-studded! I'll enjoy seeing the clothes/shoes/bags, etc, too!

I nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award on Monday. : )