Friday, February 20, 2009

Green

Take a gander at some organic green yarn I found for sale online:



Also, on Monday, Harriet the Lime Dragon nominated me for a Kreativ award; thanks!

Kreativ Blogger Award

As a new nominee, you are encouraged to:

  1. Copy the award to your site.
  2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
  3. Nominate 8 other bloggers.
  4. Link to those on your blog.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Here are my nominations, in alphabetical order:

  • Ashletta who is working on an aran blanket
  • Limedragon, my first secret pal I ever had
  • Mega(k)nits made the cutest heart soaps with her daughter
  • Orion713art who paints fabulous tiny paintings
  • The Rimes Times details the life of an art teacher who crafts and knits
  • Wovenflame knits, crochets, spins, weaves, cross-stiches, and bakes

2 comments:

orion713 said...

Awe thank you!!! (the yarn is yummy by the way I might become a knitter yet!)

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Thank you! : ) I'm not familiar with most of your nominations, so I'll be checking them out! So glad you're doing the rainbow series again,too.