Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wish me luck!




IMG_3937 IMG_3809

The week of colour ends here with violet... though maybe at some point I'll do another combination like cyan, magenta, and teal. This was a good opportunity to use some pictures I had taken... some were from last month and some were from 2003.

Tomorrow I start a new job. It's a promotion at my current company and I think it could be the turning point in my career. That's all I'll say since I don't like to talk about work on my blog... but if I'm not posting as much in the coming weeks, you'll know why.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

KSee said...

Congrats on your promotion. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

good luck in your new job!
I've loved your color week. I've been looking forward to violet all week (my favorite!)

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Good luck, and congratulations on the promotion! : )

I enjoyed all the color posts this week; I think Indigo was my favorite. : )

Liz G. said...

Best of luck on the new job - have really enjoyed your Rainbow Week...

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your new job. I know you will do great. Your color schemes have been inspirational. Thanks!