Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Not surprising


You Belong in 1981



Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.
What Year Do You Belong In?

In other news
  1. My first day was quiet as I settled in... but I get my first project today!
  2. My friend Cara got a new job too! Getting back in touch
  3. I signed up for ISE6... just waiting to hear that I'm in.
  4. I'm almost finished knitting my second Hodology. Should have new pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got exactly the same thing only 1982.

e

Anonymous said...

Which got me thinking after I posted that last comment...which question makes 1981 different from 1982; and how do you become "cheesy during the day" and "successful at night." I actually pondered that, and decided that it's one question they don't ask that could/would flip that: "Are you married?"

lol

e