Thursday, December 28, 2006

Back from WDW

The weather changed each day we were there from warm enough to wear t-shirts, shorts, and sandals to cold enough to wear a turtleneck, sweatshirt, and hat... but everyday was humid. It was sunny on some days and rainy on others. And on Christmas Eve, through the magic of Disney, there was snow in Magic Kingdom around midnight.

I'm tired... utterly and totally exhausted really. We had a really good time but after five nights of only 4-5 hours of sleep and 57.5 miles of walking, well, let's just say I'm really glad that I took the whole week for vacation. Very little knitting was done, some at the airport and on the plane but while we were there, nothing of note. My favorite hotel is the Animal Kingdom Lodge, my favorite park is Animal Kingdom, my favorite ride is the Kilimanjaro safari, my favorite restaurant is Bistro de Paris in Epcot, and my favorite character is Mickey Mouse. I love all the fireworks shows!

Here's some pictures from our trip.

2 comments:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Looks like a terrific time! Great pictures, too. :)

vanessa said...

i'm glad you had a good time! disney is exhausting ;-)