Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fix My Blinds

Our temporary fix was no longer working. Here's the before:



Sent pictures of the broken parts to Fix My Blinds, Inc. (since the broken parts didn't look like any of the parts on the site).



They emailed me back telling me which parts to order. Parts arrived in the mail about a week later.



Installation was very easy. We were done in about 10 minutes. And now our blinds are fixed.

Cost of new blinds for 3 windows = $150
Cost of repair parts & shipping = $22.95

Total savings: $127.05

1 comment:

Winfred Eibach said...

Well, fixing a broken blind is more affordable than buying brand new blinds, and these are easy to install too. I hope you can send the before and after pictures so that we can compare the difference between the two. Maybe you can also pitch in a tip or two on DIY blind-fixing.