Monday, February 13, 2012

Ristorante Pizza by Dr. Oetker*



For the nights that I'm tired, it's nice to have something on hand that can be prepared quickly and tastes good. Often for me, that means frozen pizza. Recently I noticed a new brand, Dr. Oetker. I bought two to try them out:

Funghi: Aromatic mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato sauce, parsley, oregano
Vegetale: Tangy tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, chilies, sour cream sauce

They are 10" and can be ready in 12-14 minutes. They were good and I would get them again.

Then I was contacted by BzzAgent for a BzzCampaign on the very pizza I had already tried! How fortuitous! Turns out it's the number #1 frozen pizza in Italy. Who knew? Ristorante Pizza has been a European favorite since 1985. It arrived stateside in 2009.

I have some coupons to share. Let me know in the comments if you want one.

*I'm a BzzAgent

No comments: