Frida Salmoran will also be playing the acoustic guitar from 10 a.m. to Noon.
There will be face painting, balloon hats, and small treats for the kids. Please come out and support the West End Farmer's Market!
Who will be there?
- The Dressed Up Nut: Small batch, gourmet nuts
- On the Gourmet: VA grown and made gourmet condiments, foods, ice cream
- Fresh Joseph: Fresh squeezed orange juice and scones
- Pearl Teas
- Tommy Tompkins: Cheese Store and more
- Penn Farms: Vegetables and herbs
- Normas Produce: Vegetables
- Medina and Sons: Vegetables and herbs
- Papa’s Orchard: Fruits
- Billie’s Flowers: Fresh cut flowers
- William’s Flavor Station
- Lucia Stolberg: Gardener
- OPK Foods: Homemade organic sausages and meats
- Cavanna Pasta: Homemade Pasta and Sauces
- Vera's Bakery: Sweet rolls, muffins, breads, cookies, pastries
- Great Harvest Bread: Breads, rolls, muffins