Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Laloo's ® Goat's Milk Ice Cream


For dessert tonight I tried Laloo's ® Goat's Milk Ice Cream. LaLoo's was featured on a show on the Cooking Channel.

At Laloo's they believe that the quality of food and enjoyment of life unite. They let their goats play on 350 acres of rolling hills in Sonoma County, California, where they graze on green grass and thistle berry in the warm Pacific breeze. It's the good life. And the good life makes magical ice cream that's naturally low fat, lactose friendlyTM and spoon-licking delicious to the last scoop. They make innovative products using goat's milk that are yummy, nutritious, fun and sustainably produced while making small but continuous positive influences on the planet and social culture.

There was only a very brief very slight taste of goat at the end of the tasting - and I think I only noticed it because I was trying to see if it was there. I had the Vanilla Snowflake flavor. It was delicious - and very creamy. If you want to try it out, I bought mine at Whole Foods.

No comments: