Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags - they're recyclable!

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take down the tree? As late as I can get away with... usually mid-January.

5. Do you like eggnog? I like my Dad's, hate the store bought stuff

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I was really excited about a NKOTB t-shirt I got when I was a teenager.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.

8. Hardest person to buy for? There's always someone...

9. Easiest person to buy for? The person with a wishlist!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both.

11. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life, Love Actually, Family Man.

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies.

13. Clear lights or coloured? Both.

14. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night.

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? Depends on the year.

16. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Maybe...

17. Angel or Star on the top of the tree? Star

18. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve but everything else in the morning.

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The oversell.

20. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees? A combination.

21. Gingerbread or Sugar Cookies? Yes please.

2 comments:

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Love reading the meme...so fun.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe, I've still not seen Wonderful Life. I guess that goes on the list this year.
Very fun list!