Monday, December 29, 2008

5 Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... one blue light special. I have used it every morning since then. So far so good. It came highly recommended so I have high hopes. We spent the day reading and cooking, taking a nap in the afternoon and watching The Family Man after dessert.

On the second day of Christmas, we had dinner with Laura and Bob and played Settlers of Catan. Laura won.

On the third day of Christmas, I went to Knit Happens to buy some yarn to make Shedir for a friend. Picked up two balls of Rowan Wool Cotton. I love knitting with this yarn. Such a treat! Already finished one repeat. Pictures soon.

On the fourth day of Christmas, we went to the gym and then watched the New England Patriots play their last game of the season. It was a good game.

On the fifth day of Christmas... well, it kind of feels all over now that we're back at work. But it was a really great Christmas. Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Looks like fun was to be had. :) The Santa hats you posted on Ravelry were cute too!