- - Tuesday's results. Enough said.
- - Yesterday's baby shower. Lots of oohing and aahing and oowing. My handknits garnered lots of appreciation and that's always nice.
- - Fall foliage. It's not as beautiful here as it would be in Canada or Boston but it's still pretty.
- - Neck rubs. Thanks Max.
- - Erin and Brookline. And The Itty Bitty Kitty Committe . Love those cute kitty faces.
- - Good news and friends who share it. Thanks Nikki and congrats.
- - Perspective. I think there are a lot of American students who would love to pay Canadian tuition rates.
Friday, November 07, 2008
It's been a tough, busy week with not enough sleep and lots of stress. Things are starting to look up - it's Friday! But that's not all... there were other moments that helped get me through: