Monday, November 03, 2008

Final CSA week



Twenty-one weeks of fresh organic produce and eggs. This week we got green beans, tomatoes, Zucchini, potatoes, eggplant, acorn squash, and the biggest baby boy choy I've ever seen. Fabulous. Would I do it again? Yes but with some provisions. No eggs. A dozen eggs each week is alot for two people to eat. Right now we have almost 4 dozen eggs in our fridge. Not to mention all the egg whites in our freezer. Also, I would really like to be able to choose what we're going to get. While I don't mind experimenting a little once in awhile, it felt like we were doing that almost every other week - and sometimes more often!

Election Day
I can't vote but to all my American readers, if you haven't already sent in your absentee ballot, make sure you get out there and vote tomorrow. I'll be crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

No comments: