Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nashville

Sea Monster

On Monday morning, I flew to Nashville for a business trip. Stayed at the Gaylord Opryland hotel in the Magnolia section. The hotel is beautiful, as you can see above. All the rooms are arranged around three very large gardens. Within the gardens there are restaurants, bars, and endless photo opportunities. I had dinner at the Wildhorse Saloon and watched the Country Music Awards live on the extremely large big screen TV (it was the thing to do). Super yummy ribs!

It was a short trip, no time for knitting or buying yarn... which is just as well because I missed the Yarn Harlot by only a few days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that hotel looks lovely. Looks like a good trip, even if it was for business. : )

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hotel! I think the same people worked on the huge new hotel/convention center complex in my county. It's got a huge atrium with practically a forest inside!

~your ISE pal~~