Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's

After a hectic week, there's nothing better than some couch time. That was Friday night and part of Saturday. Here's Brookline looking bored, but then again she gets to sit around on the couch as much as she wants.



The weather was really nice on Saturday so we also went for a walk to the post office. On Sunday, I spent some time in the kitchen. I made some Irish soda bread, in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Also roasted some bell peppers and made a pesto to go with it... not traditional (or even green) but it was yummy.



For dessert I made an apple cranberry pie with a crumb topping.



Whew! That's alot more than I usually do in one day. There was also knitting but I'll save that for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irish Soda Bread! That sounds so good. I think I even have a recipe for that at home. We'll have to do that tonight.
Happy St. Patty's Day!

KSee said...

Your making me hungry. Brookline looks so comfy. What a pretty kitty.