Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gold




Driving update
I went on the highway this morning!

I feel great - golden even. We left the house just before 8am and I drove a short distance to get on the highway. Because it was so early (and probably also because it is Easter Sunday), there were almost no cars - maybe five within sight. Merging onto the highway was easy because there wasn't anyone there and then I drove straight past one exit and got off at the second exit. That wasn't hard either because there were no cars. I had to watch my speed and worry about the sun in my eye but overall, it was fine. In fact, driving back on the regular roads was probably more nerve-racking because of all the curves and hills. Still, we stopped at a gas station on the way home so there was some purpose to the trip ($3.25/gallon, ugh) and only minimal sweating.

A very successful trip! :)

No comments: