Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Presents

I had a great time Monday night! Drank lots of sangria but not too much, hung out with a bunch of friends and opened more presents when I got home. Here's what I got from Max and my Secret Pal:



From Max: A mini loom for weaving, a Canada t-shirt (ironically made in Peru), Charmed Knits, Knitting Rules (purchased with the gift certificate I won from Lime Dragon), Rosewood knitting needles size 19, Rosewood knitting needles size 35, and new ear buds for my iPod.

From my Secret Pal: Victorian Lace Today (awesome book, love the patterns - so many things I want to make - and all the gorgeous photos... can't wait to read through it!)
I also received one from my best friend Kristina. These beautiful coral earrings from Australia:



And look, I've already started weaving!

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Wonderful presents! How's the Charmed Knits book?