Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Microspun Shedir

I finished knitting this last weekend but it took me awhile to get around to weaving in the ends. Because of the yarn, the hat is much bigger than the pattern intended. I even left out one pattern repeat and compressed the decreases a little. Still, it is definitely "man-sized." I love it. I had intended to give it to one of my cousins, but it's too big for her so I'm going to save it for someone special. Not sure who that is yet but I'll know when the time comes. Not Max. He was adamant that he did not need another hat.

Max was such a good sport and modeled the hat for me even though it was 85° outside at the time.

Max being a good sport, trying on Shedir

Lion Brand Microspun Shedir Knerq Lion Brand Microspun Shedir

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Ooh, it looks really good!! : )