Friday, June 15, 2007

Stash enhancement

I made a shawl for one of my coworkers who was getting married (and did!) and helped plan the shower we had at work... to thank me, she went out and bought me this fabulous awesome Blue Heron yarn.



Isn't it gorgeous!?! This is why I love making things for my coworkers - they're always so appreciative and excited and thankful. Really brightened my day. :)

Also, here's what I bought in New York at the end of May.


Knit One Crochet Too Sprinkles (Garnet)


Sahara (Natural)
"A cuddly blend of luxurious Camel & Merino Wool
50% Camelhair 50% Merino Wool
Worsted weight yarn
Approx. 1000 yds./lb.
Made in France
Dry clean or handwash lukewarm, rinse, dry flat"

I can't seem to find out anything else about the Sahara yarn. Might use it to make a hat.

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

They are all gorgeous! I would agree with you... possibly a hat for that Sahara. It's light in color so it would look great with various stitch textures.