Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer trip to Canada

It was an action packed week with the family! On Sunday, my parents took us to Stratford to see The Tempest (with Christopher Plummer).


On Monday, my Dad took us ona tour of some of the Niagara wineries. We went to Puddicombe Estate Farms and Winery, Kittling Ridge Wine Estates and Spirits, Magnotta Winery, and Legends Estate Winery. I tried lots of ice wine - delicious!


On Tuesday, I baked a Rhubarb Upside Down Cake.



On Wednesday, we had dim sum with my brother and sister at Harvest Moon Chinese Cuisine. Then we went to see my sister's new house.


On Thursday we went shopping and then to Webster's Falls for a picnic lunch.



On Friday, my brother and his girlfriend took us swimming at McMaster University's athletic center. We had lunch with my parents and then all of us drove to Port Dover.



The week went by quickly!

No comments: