Thursday, July 01, 2010

East Moon Asian Bistro

Last night, Max and I went out to dinner with our friend Slav. Tried out a new restaurant in the Kingstowne area, East Moon Asian Bistro. They just opened last month.

Max and Slav had sushi to start. They seemed to like it very much. I had the strawberry! :)



For dinner I had the crispy duck which was fantastic. Slav had the pad thai which he enjoyed. Max had a chicken cutlet like dinner which was also very tasty.



Plus the price is right! Half the entrees were under $10. And Slav got to try a new Japanese soda, Ramune. It's very interesting - there's a marble in it. Oh, and my fortune cookie:

Do the right thing because it is right. Have the courage to face it.

1 comment:

rbh said...

I wonder how many people do right because it's in them to do right and not because they fear punishment or desire a reward.