Wednesday, November 01, 2006

National Blog Posting Month


Not that I don't write post fairly frequently... but still, I like the idea as a motivational tool and the rules are easy: post every day for the month of November. Plus the prizes are cool. Thanks to Katie for signing up too!

The hardest part of NaBloPoMo will probably be getting myself to blog on the weekends, or during Thanksgiving. There will probably be a lot less photos and pictures... but I will try my best, since it's often the photos that accompany the text that is my favorite part about reading other people's blogs.

If you have a topic you'd like me to explore or a question you'd like me to answer, let me know... otherwise I might veer toward "what I had for breakfast today" or "what I watched on TV last night." On the other hand, if that won't drive you away, I don't know what will...

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Thanks for the link. : ) Do you have any Knitting projects on the horizon that you can blog about... or maybe just show little peeks now and then?