Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cuisinart Food Processor

Having grown up using my Mom's Cuisinart food processor, I've always wanted one myself. And although that's what I put on my wedding registry oh so many moons ago, I got something else instead.*

It has been fine all these years but still I've been waiting patiently for the day when I could buy a Cuisinart food processor. The time is now! There are two that I'm looking at:

DFP-14BCN features:
  • 14-Cup Work Bowl with Handle
  • Work Bowl Cover with Extra Large Feed Tube
  • Large Pusher and Sleeve Assembly
  • Small Feed Tube and Pusher
  • Stainless Steel Standard Slicing Disc (4mm) and Medium Shredding Disc
  • Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blade and Dough Blade
  • Detachable Disc Stem
  • Spatula
  • Full 5-year Motor Warranty
  • Limited 3-year Warranty on Entire Unit

DLC-10S features

  • 7-cup Lexan® work bowl
  • Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
  • Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
  • Additional accessories included for even more versatility
  • Stainless steel medium slicing disc (4 mm)
  • Stainless steel shredding disc
  • Chopping/mixing blade
  • Dough blade
  • Small and large pushers
  • Detachable disc stem
  • Compact flat cover
  • Spatula
  • Full 5-year motor warranty
  • Limited 3-year warranty on entire unit


Which one would you get and why?

*If someone takes the time to put together a registry, shouldn't you assume that the items on it are the ones that they really want? Specifically?

No comments: