Friday, August 21, 2009

A very productive day



Today I had the day off but I did not take it easy. Woke up at 6:15am to go for my 8 mile run. Finished in 1:22'36" (not bad) and it was very humid this morning - and warm too. Came home, showered, made a batch of pastry crust and put it in the fridge. Ate breakfast. Made some ice tea. Baked zucchini bread, sweet potato pie and quiche. Washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Talked to Max briefly. Went to the library and made it home by noon. Crazy, right? Ate lunch, watched a little TV, checked out Facebook and then it was time for a nap. I was completely tired out.

For dinner we had quiche and tomato salad. For dessert we had sweet potato pie - delicious. Now Max is studying for his last final exam ever, which he will take tomorrow morning and then be done with his masters. I can't wait. While he's studying, I'm going to watch Project Runway and knit. Something I've been wanting to do all day. :)

1 comment:

nikki said...

That's exactly what I did yesterday!
Ok, wait, let me clarify. I didn't run 8 miles, bake a quiche or watch Max do his homework...

BUT I DID watch Project Runway and knit :P

Isn't it great when you have such a productive day?!