Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Third time

I was knitting red koolhaas mittens... but then it became apparent that I would not have enough yarn to finish the pair. Second attempt, frogged. I started over again, this time going back to the House Mittens pattern. Simple and easy to follow. I think I'll have enough but I'm still a little worried.

In other news... Max and I went to see Enchanted on Sunday. I loved it! It was every fairytale stereotype turned up on high. Max said it wasn't bad overall, that there were some parts that were really funny (like the scene in Central Park) but also some parts that made him groan out loud. Hee hee. After the movie we went to the Silver Diner for an early dinner. Our movie stubs got us a free milkshake. I had the Hawaiian and Max had the Peppermint Patty. Yummy!

Also, I went out for dinner last night with two friends from work. Went to a Thai restaurant near our office which mostly caters to a lunch crowd... it was completely empty for most of our dinner, though some people did start to show up as we were finishing up. I had duck and it was so yummy!

After all that eating, it's a good thing I have yoga today. Need to fit into my party dress on Friday!

No comments: