Monday, April 16, 2007

Red Scarf Thanks




This came in the mail on Friday! How cool. I really enjoyed being part of the project this year and I know my knitting group at work feels the same. Many have asked about when we're starting up for next year's project, which will be as soon as the press release for the 2008 project is released, probably in September. I know I can't wait!

Driving update
It's getting easier. The hard part is not getting frustrated by setbacks or the unexpected... and also letting things happen at their own pace, not getting disappointed that I'm not living up to the high standards I've set for myself. On Saturday I drove over a bridge for the first time, and also drove at dusk in the rain. I didn't exactly handle it like a pro but nothing went wrong either. Sunday, I drove to the grocery store with Max- twice! - to ACTUALLY get groceries. Novel concept! :)

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

That Red Scarf mailer is cool! And keep up your driving practice. Are you liking it a bit better now then?